Campus Closure Notice

502 Bad Gateway

You will be placed into the English and math classes that match your skill level. View your placement results in your eServices account. From your eServices dashboard, click on Academic Records, then Placements.

Using High School Records for Placement

You will be automatically placed into  English and math classes if you:

  • Graduated from a U.S. high school within the last 10 years
  • Included all of the requested information about your high school records on your college application

Submit Your High School Records for Placement

Sacramento City College
Student Services Building 103
3835 Freeport Boulevard
Sacramento, CA 95822

If you are sending your transcript to SCC electronically, request that it is sent to:

Use College Records for Placement

Use Self-Guided Placement

Placement for Advanced Education Students

nginx or drop off your transcripts to the Admissions and Records Office in Student Services Building, 103.

502 Bad Gateway

English as a Second Language (ESL) Assessment

Assessment webpage for testing calendars, sample tests, and study suggestions.